Friday, January 23, 2009

Visual Basic 2008 Tutorial Textbook

Hi VB friends,

The other day I received an email from a VB friend who is asking for a printable version of VB2008 tutorial. He is finding it difficult to read the whole tutorial online. I am sure many of you are facing the same problem.

In order to help you learn VB2008 more efficiently and comfortably, I have upgraded the present server to a high end server with faster transfer rate. The web pages are loading must faster now. Please check it out for yourself at vbtutor.net

The next thing is I am writing a VB2008 textbook based on the VB2008 tutorial. I am adding extra stuff than the online version to make it more comprehensive. It is 80% completed now. Once it is completed, I will announce it in the blog and you will be able to download it from our website. By having a text book, I believe it will help you to learn much better.

1 comment:

web design quote said...

Yes you are right i am also facing the same problem and this post will be helpful for me and i get lots of important point in to this. Thanks for sharing this informative post.